Hotelrestoavendre.com is the property of SISTHOR company with a capital of 200 000 XPF, registered with the RCS under the PAPEETE 2015A10 number, whose registered office is at UTUROA
Phone: 00689291454 / email address: contact (at) hotelrestoavendre (dot) com
Hereinafter the “Publisher”
Publishing Director: Karine Lacroix
Hotelrestoavendre is hosted by OVH, registered with the RCS Lille under number 424 761 419,
whose registered office is at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix (France)
Hereinafter “the Host”
The terms set out in these terms and conditions of sale and use beginning with a capital letter have the meanings given below:
- “Buyers” means potential buyers interested in the ads deposited on the site
- “Advertising” includes ads sales or leases management of cafés, hotels or restaurants placed on the Site by Advertisers
- “Advertiser” means the owners of cafes, hotels and restaurants who make an announcement on the Site to sell or lease management Although their estate agents and delegated to sell such goods
- “Although (s)” means cafes, hotels, restaurants, hotels and restaurant, or bed and breakfast (funds, property and business, land) of these objects ads on the site and which are offered for sale or lease management Advertisers by (owners or real estate agencies)
- “Terms” means these General Conditions of Sale and Use
- “Publisher” means the company that owns Karine Lacroix url http://www.hotelrestoavendre.com and operates the Site at the said address
- “Site” means the portal accessible directly from http://www.hotelrestoavendre.com edited by the Editor, allowing Advertisers and buyers get in touch
- “Users” means the users of the Site, Buyers and Advertisers and visitors which are applicable UGC
The Website offers an online portal service designed to link buyers and the Advertisers only in the sector of hotels and restaurants
It allows Advertisers:
- To place ads on the site to offer for sale or lease management related to their property only for coffee bars, hotels and restaurants.
It allows Buyers:
- consult ads,
- to obtain information on proposed listings by Advertisers
- to comment on the ads,
- to formulate requests for information, and
- to be linked with advertisers.
The publisher is a third contract could possibly be concluded between the Buyer and the Advertiser about the Nomination in the Post created on the Site. Consequently,. liability, tort or contract, shall under no circumstances be held liable for the resolution, mediation or any other intermediary role he might have to play between the Advertiser and the Buyer, or for the consequences, what of their nature, resulting from a dispute between the Advertiser and the Buyer.
3. Conditions of access and use of the site
3.1 Materials Required
The site is accessible from the following browsers: Internet Explorer 9 and following release, Google Chrome latest version, Safari latest version, Firefox latest version.
The Website is accessible from the IWeb. All costs relating to access to the Site, whether costs for hardware, software or Internet access, are solely the responsibility of the Users.
Users are solely responsible for the smooth running of their IT equipment and their internet access.
3.2 Access and registration on the Site
Access to and use of the Site are reserved for professionals Advertisers in the hospitality industry and catering, wishing to offer for sale or lease management their right, by depositing ads.
These ads can be seen on the website without having to register.
Use of the Site is free for Buyers and pay for Advertisers.
To access the Site, Advertisers must:
- Buy a subscription package following the prices conditions mentioned in the Site;
- complete an application form and provide proof of their professional quality in the hotel and catering industry to be able to file listings. Only listings in this area will be accepted and validated.
They should indicate having read the TOS before sending the application form by checking the appropriate box on the Site. The registration form will be sent to the Advertiser that once materialized acceptance of Terms on the Site;
- Provide the name, an email address – and if possible a telephone-number and a password once the email sent by the Website confirming subscription;
- Provide complete, accurate and current subject of information to the Editor.
- Respect the rules concerning the content of ads as described below.
- Commit to keep their user name and password confidential and not disclose them to third parties. They will be solely responsible for the activity carried out on their user account.
- Conditions relating to arrangements for the dissemination of advertisements and their content:
- Advertisers guarantee that the information provided is accurate and is not vitiated by any error or omission misleading or dishonest character. The responsibility of the Publisher can not be engaged in any capacity whatsoever, if the information contained in the Announcement or if the quality of the Advertiser prove inaccurate.
- The site only publishes one single good per advert. The text, telephone number and the price in the ads can be changed for free during publication. However the good must remain describes the original no possibility to substitute another good and the sales price can not be increased.
- It is forbidden to use the Website for any purpose other than the publication of ads or sending e-mails.
- The deposited ads on the site are accompanied by their photos provided by Advertisers. They are downloaded directly when entering Classified or sent by email to the site that will download them on the advert. This last provision is included in the package “turnkey” (see our Subscription packages).
- The photos can be changed at any time by the free account Advertiser access. However, to published the announcement again; it must be accepted by the webmaster: any change in the Announcement will cause a new application for approval of the advert.
- Advertisers guarantee that photographs illustrating their goods and trademarks on the Site are copyrighted and they have collected all the authorizations needed to dispose if necessary.
- Ad’s translations:
- The subscribed ads placed on the site in French will not be translated for broadcast on the English site there will also be inserted in French
- The announcement will be broadcast in the language selected by the Advertiser on the site: French and English.
- Ad will be published in French or English but not both.
- There shall be only one language version of the ad: in the language with which it was created.
- Refusal & Editing ads
- It is not allowed to insert the same advertisement in multiple destinations or locations or in several categories.
- E-mail Advertiser is mandatory and must be completed if possible by a telephone number.
- It is not allowed to propose several properties in the text of a same ad. Real estate agencies wishing to insert multiple ads for different goods will have to file an announcement by Good and fulfill the most suitable subscription plan (see and read the subscription conditions).
- The use of a vocabulary too subjective as : sublime, pretty, gorgeous,, extraordinary etc .. is not recommended. The Site reserves the right to modify the ads do not meet these criteria of publication or for reasons of clarity in the use of incorrect syntax, or abbreviations.
- The Site reserves the right to refuse any advertisement whose character could be contrary to the spirit and purpose of the Site or the contents of which would be contrary to public order, and not in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as ‘the rights of others.
- Buyers can decide not to register; registration is not required to consult the listings or use the search engine: they have access to free classifieds. If they wish to register in particular to safeguard their research or receive future advertisements that match with their criteria of search , they are required to capture and record accurate information regarding their personal identity in their user profile respective and in other communications.
- When a buyer is interested by a registered announcement, he can send an information request to the Advertiser without being register. This request must indicate the name, last name, email address and telephone number of the person making the request. There will also be a text field for the message of the Buyer.
- The applicant will receive a message that his email is on track when he clicks on the “send” button the message.
- The publisher is not involved and has no responsibility for communication between the Advertiser and the Buyer.
- Registration is limited to persons who have legal capacity to contract, which excludes minors and persons under guardianship.
- To register on the Site, Buyers simply have to click on the button “You’re buyers? “Then follow the instructions of the Publisher. The registration procedure is as follows:
- Entering a name and an electronic mail address
- Click on the button “Register”.
- Following receipt by the Site of an electronic email with a password and a user name, the Buyer may return to the Siten enter their name and password and arrive on his profile page on which he can enter other information (name, phone, company, …)
- Buyers agree to keep their user name and password confidential and not disclose them to third parties. They will be solely responsible for the activity carried out on their user account.
- After registering, Buyers can complete a user profile which is saved for all data and allows them to: – save their favorite ads or “favorites”; – Save searches performed on the website via the search engine, and then be contacted by e-mail when a Ad published meets their expectations
- Buyers can delete their user account when they want but not on their own initiative. They will send a form to the website to request the removal of their account and the webmaster will via the admin tool.
4. Acceptance and Modification of Terms
By accessing or using the Site, users agree to be bound by these Terms.
The Terms may be amended from time to time at the discretion of the Editor at any time.
Users can check the date of last modification of these Terms such as appearing on the UGC on the site at the time of its use.
5. Rates Policy
- It is the Advertiser who pays the price shown on the same day he signed a subscription to the Site.
- Only the prices advertised on the site are due. No additional fee will be applied if the sale occurs. All prices for various packages are presented accurately on the Site. All rates mentioned on the Site are inclusive of all taxes, unless otherwise stated and are payable in euros. The ad will be broadcast on the Site according to the rates and duration chosen by the Advertiser, the price of these packages are shown on all offers and supports the Publisher.
- In no event shall any price changes will be retroactive for people who have already subscribed to a service of the Website.
- All the prices are fixed. The publication of an Ad on the Site remains with the regulations by the Publisher even not claim a refund.
- In case of sale of the good or renunciation of the sale during the period concerned subscription, the Advertiser may not require the reimbursement of benefits subject, nor any compensation
- All Site Announcements are available free.
6. Regulation / Payment
- Advertiser fwho put an ad is responsible for the payment of this Ad online to pricing conditions clearly defined on the Site. Any announcement will be broadcast only after the cash settlement made and only after validation of the Announcement and photos by the Publisher.
- Payment is made via a PAYPAL® account.
- The online payment service is offered by a third party provider, Paypal Ltd., the terms and conditions thereof shall have been previously accepted by the Advertiser. Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that the Publisher’s control, or responsibility in respect of services provided by PAYPAL
- The settlement paid to the site will remain due in either of the following circumstances and may in no case be returned:
- Upon surrender of the broadcasting by the Advertiser or its announcement of its interrupt request made to the Site If any computer problem occurred independently of the will of the administrators of the website making impossible the normal use of services Site,
- In case of error by the Advertiser when recording his announcement at any level whatsoever (choosing option typo …).
7. Intellectual Property
- Advertisers are the only responsibles for the content of their ad and ensure that their announcement does not infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
- The Site is the property of the Publisher. Elements of this Site are owned or used by the Publisher with the consent of copyright holders. Under the Code of intellectual property, it is forbidden to use and / or reproduce and / or represent and / or modify and / or adapt and / or translate and / or copy and / or distribute any of the elements Site or the Site itself in whole or in part, in any format (electronic, paper or other) without the express consent of the Publisher.
- The website is also a database protected in accordance with article L.341-1 of the Code of Intellectual Property. The publisher is the producer of this base and recalls that any extraction of all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the database content, whatever its form, reuse is prohibited.
- Any extraction or use of the contents of the base not expressly authorized can engage the civil and / or criminal liability of its author. The Publisher reserves the right to take legal action against any person who would not have respected this prohibition.
- Consequently, the user of the Site undertakes not to use or query the site for the account or benefit of others, duplicating, for commercial purposes or not the information provided by the Site, copy information media of any kind for reconstituting all or part of the original information.
8. Personal data
Personal data (name, address or email address, phone number, IP address, connection data and Navigation) can be collected by the use of this Site and by accessing this website, the owners Data consent to treatment, which is done only in the case of Advertisers, for the publication of their ads, and in the case of Buyers to communicate information relating to listings published on the Site may be of interest. These data are not transferred to third parties, and are intended exclusively for the Publisher or its host. They are kept for a period of 12 months from the last visit to the Site.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 78-17 of January the 6 th of 1978, they can exercise their right to access, modify, and correction of their data by sending a message through the section CONTACT US and seek at any time that their account is deleted.
The Publisher uses all means to ensure the confidentiality and security of data transmitted on the Site.
9. Limit of responsibility
The publisher can not be held responsible for :
- Any inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on the website since they are provided by Advertisers. The use of the Buyer shall only be made through the Advertiser and not from the Editor.
- for any damages resulting from any internet network malfunctions leading to failures in the administration, the treatment and / or management of the Site and / or ads;
- and more generally, any direct or indirect damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature and consequences (including but not limited to loss of business, loss of commercial or financial abuse, data loss or programs, any damage or harm that may affect equipment, systems, hardware) resulting from the content and / or access to the Site or inability to access it.
There are different types of cookies used on the site:
- The analytical cookies to track usage and performance of the Site in order to improve the functioning
- The functional cookies that are necessary to operate the Site and to customize the navigation of Users on the Site (connection to a personal account management and backup Viewed Ads, Advertisers to send emails, etc …)
- Advertising cookies that can deliver targeted ads based centers interests of Users on the Site or out of the site on other sites using an advertising agency. They can limit the number of display or measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign
You can delete cookies any time or set the browser Users to reject or block cookies. The configuration of each browser is different and is described in the browser’s help menu Users,
which allows to know how to change their wishes regarding cookies.
To disable cookies; please follow the instructions in the type of browser cookies control parameters used (in general, are under the tabs Tools / Options / Internet Options / Privacy and Security).
If cookies are disabled as a whole, certain features of the Site may not be accessible or function properly.
More information about cookies is available on the website of the CNIL:http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/.
The Site may contains links to other sites operated by third parties. The publisher has no control over these sites and is not responsible for their contents, availabilities, or products and services, without this list being limiting. He thus not responsible for any damage or loss proven or alleged, in relation to these third party sites.
No link can send on the Site without the prior written permission of the Publisher.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are subject to French law.
In case of dispute concerning the interpretation of these Terms and their proper implementation by one or other of the parties, the parties agree to find an amicable solution within a reasonable time.
Otherwise, the dispute subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of French courts.
The invalidity of one or more provisions of these Terms will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Last Modified Date: February 26, 2015